I love hunting for gifts, even though I usually wait until the last minute to do so, and the aha! moment that happens when I finally find the perfect match for the person on the receiving end. I've been searching high and low for my sister, mom, and girlfriends, and wanted to share a few of my favorite findings that are both pretty and useful.
Hope this helps you with your personal holiday gift search.
1. The Kinfolk Table book, $35. For the hostess who loves to cook, entertain, and gather around a table with friends.
2. West Elm, Raw Wood Board. For a decor-lover who takes pride in her kitchen. The dipped handle is adorable, and the larger version gives you a monogram option for an extra-personal touch.
4. Catbird Alphabet Ring. For the whimsical dreamer who likes dainty treasures. These stackable rings come in gold & silver.
5. Clare Vivier Stripe Flat Clutch, $197. For a practical fashionista who likes simple, luxurious accessories. She can carry this classic leather clutch year-round.
7. Kiehl’s “Health Skin Essentials - Every Night” Set, $65.70. For the hard-worker who deserves some R&R. I've been a Kiehl's advocate for quite some time, and my friend Alex recently told me about their miracle-working nighttime eye and face creams.
8. Sleepy Jones Paloma Pajama Short Liberty Print, $84. For the laid-back bookworm who enjoys cozy nights curled up on the couch. There are few luxuries more satisfying than pretty sleepwear.